Features for selecting a Carrot Juicer
Before selecting a juicer for carrots, several features must be taken into account, from the amount of juice production to cost and motor capacity. The following are the most key features for this form of juicer while shopping. We have selected them depending on the needs of both newbie and professional juicers.
Types of Juicer
On the other hand, masticating juicers are more expensive, but they may be more able to handle hard veggies better
Centrifugal Juicers work by shredding the ingredients with two thin blades at the base of a rapidly spinning sieving tub. The juice is extracted from the pulp because of the spinning force and it flows through to a jug or bottle while the pulp reaches the tank. Some centrifugal models include two speeds for soft and hard vegetables and fruit, and more costly models can come with a commercial-grade high-quality motor.
Masticating juicers smash the vegetables through a perforated panel with rotating gears that push the juice out. They are sometimes quieter than centrifugal versions, and also ideal for juicing leafy greens and other tasks in food preparation. The biggest drawback is that they are more costly than centrifugal juicers, and more pieces may need to be washed.
Many centrifugal juicers have only two speeds, so one for soft and vegetables can be chosen and another for tougher pieces like carrots. In most situations, a Masticating juicer can expect a reversed gear that is useful when blockages are removed.
Weight and Size
Ease of Cleaning
Extra accessories and attachments
Here are the Best Juicer for Carrots and Beets in India
- The 400 ml juicing bowl ships with a smart cap for quick mixing of various ingredients
- The sleek and elegant architecture of the 2nd generation can fit well in your household and not take up too much storage
- Very simple to install and to disassemble
Sujata Powermatic PM 900-Watt Juicer
- Efficient 900 Watt motor with double ball bearings for years of performance, low maintenance and trouble-free operation
- Juicer with special honeycomb filter mesh for better, more yielding juice
- Process 22000 rpm-retains original flavor and aroma of juices and food
- 90 minutes. Continuous running- adapted for prolonged use
- Unbreakable, clear mixing container
- High strength stainless steel blade, easier and smoother to cut
- Low maintenance, trouble free running
Kuvings Evo-Series Professional 240 Watt Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer (EVO700)
- In standard cold press juicers, the patented ULTEM auger is the longer. Its unique design reduces the accumulation of juicing & pulp
- The juicing bowl has a patented free Silicon technology which makes cleaning less clunky. It also has a smart cap for easy blending of various ingredients
- Super easy to install and disassemble
Philips HR1855 Viva Collection Juicer
- 800ml juice jug can Allow up to 2 liters of juice in one go;
- Power:700 W; voltage:220-240 V
- Quick Clean technology and Quick Clean sieve
- All pulp accumulated in one place for ease of disposal Fast pulp control with pulp container
- Smooth and easy to clean
- XL tube surfaces and 1 speed setting
Hurom HP-RBD12 150-Watt Cold Press Juicer
- Best in class speed of rotation-43 RPM
- Made from the highest quality of materials-squeezing screw (Auger) made of ULTEM, ULTEM and Stainless Steel strainers, juice chamber made of Tritan plastic.
- 150 watts single-phase ultra-quite AC motor that generates the highest in the RPM class without extra power consumption. The voltage for operation is 220 Volts.
Many juicers who can handle carrots can handle beets as well, but you should still look for information in the supplier’s manual to make sure.
Pulp volume within the juice varies from user to user. Many models have different strainers that filter the juice to remove most of the pulp, but you can also choose to have some in your bottle, particularly if you’re interested in the actual fiber content for your juice.