Watch is personal thing . Everyone has a unique taste in style and design. A new watch is an exciting purchase.
Therefore, make sure you get the right watch for you. There are many tricks to watch for and many factors to consider.
We have compiled best watches for men for you.
Here are the Best Watches for Men under 10000
- Fossil Chronograph Men’s Watch – FS4735 is the first watch we put on our list.
- You must try this Masterpiece by Fossil if you are looking for something trendy for your formal outfit.
- This watch comes in a cream dial with the major flaunt Roman numerals and a leather strap that make this watch a stylish piece.
Armani Exchange Men’s Stainless Steel Analog-Quartz Watch
- Armani watches collections were always a classy array.
- This top-class luxury watch features a flaunted premium look with a matt silver-tone binding dial with a silicone harness which makes it extremely attractive.
- This watch has a round dial with an outer dial of 60 seconds, a date window and a ribbed pattern on a minute direction and subdials.
- If you’re looking for the best men’s watches under 10000 that fits perfectly with your formal dress, this is certainly for you!
Casio G-Shock Digital Black Dial Men’s Watch – GD-100-1BDR (G310)
- If you’re a sports fan and you’re searching for a masterpiece then Casio G-Shock – GD-100-1BDR (G310) can be your best friend.
- The Casio G-Shock Digital Black Dial Men’s Watch comes in a classic black resin material which is every urban man’s ultimate style statement.
- Crystal mineral glass protecting this digital jet black watch’s dial which makes it scratch proof and shock resistant.
- The LED backlight, auto light switch, selectable illumination period and afterglow give excellent night reading capability.
- This shows current time in 48 cities around the world.The watch is flawless.If you’re certainly planning to buy go for this one.
Casio Enticer Black Dial Men’s Watch – A832/A1645
- Continue below 10000, Casio Enticer Black Dial Men’s Watch A832/A1645 is another luxury watch for you.
- This is an Analog watch with a circular case made of stainless steel, fixed bezel with markings.
- The silver-toned black dial with a metal bracelet strap and butterfly clasp is fashionable.
Titan Octane Analog Blue Dial Men’s Watch
- The trendy blue dial and silver brace of Titan 1632SM03 is a perfect combination for various occasions.
- This watch features multiple sub dials with white hands displaying time, day and seconds functions.Dial is covered by scratch resistant mineral glass.
- The dual-toned band is made of stainless steel with a push-button fastening clasp with durability.
- This is the perfect pick for men looking for the best titan watches under 10,000 rupees.
Fossil Chronograph Black Dial Men’s Watch – FS4545
- Fossil FS4545 is the most popular model that comes in a mix of black and brown colours, a great timepiece for your casual everyday attire.
- This analog watch has a beautifully designed subdials of the chronograph at intervals 6, 9 and 12 with a date indicator at 3 o’clock.
- The hands come in white color with clear time markers ensuring quick reading time.
- The strap consists of leather, with a buckle closure, and a 45 mm diameter stainless steel case. The water resistance of this model is 50 m, with a 2 year warranty.
Casio Edifice Analog Blue Dial Men’s Watch
- Blue dial and brown leather strap for formal occasions is one of the most popular and preferred combinations.
- This comes in unique designs with Bezel and color variations.
- The subdials of the chronograph are positioned at 3rd, 6th and 10th intervals with date show inset between 4 and 5 o’clock.
- The dial design speaks of Dynamic desigg and advance technology inspired from motor sports.It comes with 100 m water resistance.
Fossil Chronograph Black Dial Men’s Watch – FS5164
- This analog watch comes in a superattractive combination of dial and color that will certainly attract attention.
- This model features an hour, minute and sec chronograph display, built in a wonderful manner with a date display between 4 and 5 o’clock.
- This model comes in a trendy style that is perfectly suited for both casual and formal wear.
- The brace comes in a dual-tone style with a comfort case with a diameter of 45 mm that certainly gives your wrist a pleasant look.
Features to look for when buying a watch
Take a close look at the materials
Overall, one of the other major decisions you’ll have to make is what you need to make of your watch. Based on your look, you will have to choose from several materials.
In addition, make sure the watch material you pick is of the highest quality.
For those looking to buy a leather watch, be sure it’s high-quality authentic leather, and it’s ethically sourced.
These days, however, are watches available in almost any material you may think of.
For example, you can get high-quality, attractive wood case watches!
A quality watch is mostly stainless steel. A ceramic or titanium watch is tougher / better. Those watches also have a heavy price tag.
Compared to typical steel, suddenness and moisture can not affect stainless steel.
Moreover, a stainless steel watch rarely causes skin irritation.
A PVD coating is vital to keep a black, silver, rose gold or gold watch color.
For a watch without coating, regular use may discolor within a year. Mostly, the materials used are displayed on a watch’s back.
Note that stainless steel (watch) back displays that stainless steel is only the back of the watch.
Moreover, the watch’s weight may also indicate quality. In other words, it shows how solid the steel used is and the type of movement used.
The better watch brands also apply 316L stainless steel as it has a considerably higher purity.
Usually, this watch marks the type of PVD coating and stainless steel. To be sure of stainless steel, you can always check it out with the seller. However, if it’s a more expensive brand, you could assume it’s okay.
Choose a Design
Undoubtedly, one of the major decisions when buying a watch is design. Since watches come in every imaginable color, size, and shape, it’s about determining what kind of look you want.
Love sleek or bold, glamorous or elegant?
You want to ensure you pick a watch that fits your everyday wardrobe perfectly.
If your closet is filled with bold patterns, bright colors and daring accessories, finding a watch that might make a statement work for you.
However, if your style tends to be somewhat more reserved, it would be better to pick a watch that will be elegant and subtle.
Pay Much attention to the movement
It’s safe to say any watch’s movement is what makes it go. Most high-quality watches now apply a quartz movement.
This is primarily because nineteenth-century clockmakers realized that a vibrating quartz could keep time accurately.
It’s been popular since the quartz wristwatch movement was introduced in the 1970s.
Watch movements can be automatic or mechanical.
Both movements use a coiled spring and several gears to maintain accurate time.
However, automatic movement winds itself using the motion of the hands.
All movements have pros and cons. So, you should make up your mind before choosing a watch.
Consider the Brand
To some people, a specific watch brand name might be necessary. Watches were long considered luxury items.
You may not be a huge watch aficionado, but most likely you have an idea of the weight some recognized brand names carry.
So, if you’re willing and willing to spend a decent amount of money on a particular watch, you might want to consider if you’re important to get a watch for a specific brand name.
And if it is, make sure you find exactly what you want. Since you’re going to invest a substantial amount of money on this purchase, you need to make sure it’s perfect and make you happy all the time.
Think about the function
You also need to determine what functions your watch needs. Like materials and design, there are certain watch functions to suit every need.
You can choose features from divers’ watches to sports watches, military watches, and smartwatches.
You should think about how you plan to use this watch and the tools you use in daily life.
For those who prefer to walk before sunrise, you might need a compass watch and an alarm.
And if you’re avid runner, it’s better to go for a watch with a pedometer function and a heart rate monitor.
Water Resistance of a Watch
Generally speaking, 10 ATM water resistance is linked to a quality watch. A watch is almost as damaging as water.
Therefore, waterproofing is inextricably linked to good watch. Like with movements and materials, water resistance also varies.
Basically, 10 ATM water resistance means the watch is about 100 meter (or 10 bar) pressure resistant.
And this makes it ideal for swimming. 3 ATM (washing hands) and 5 ATM (showering) are water resistance.
For comfort, a watch must be waterproof at least 3 ATM. What’s more, most watches usually show water resistance.
Decide on your Budget
You can spend as much as you like when it comes to buying watches.
The amount you’ll spend depends on your budget and the watch you’re looking for.
So, before you even start looking at watches, it’s prudent to decide how much to spend on your new watch.
What meaning is a decent watch for you? What specific features are you ready to compromise for a budget watch? All these are questions you should ask yourself.
Buy from a Reliable Person
Lastly, when buying a watch online, you should make sure you buy from a trustworthy individual.
You don’t want to spend lots of dollars to realize later it wasn’t what you expected. So when buying online, it’s prudent to look for a quality boutique site or a brand authorized dealer.
Ensure they have some money-back guarantee and also research their reviews. If you have doubts or questions, go elsewhere.
Buying a new watch is an attractive investment. So if you take your time and use this watch buying guide, you can end up with something you can wear with pride for years to come.
Make sure you think about everything you prefer and identify what you’re willing to compromise on. The ideal watch awaits you there.